2 Illinois business schools listed among best
March 12, 2013 (WLS) -- Two Illinois schools have made the top ten on the annual list of best business schools from U.S. News and World Report.
Northwestern University's Kellogg School of Management is ranked at No. 4, in a tie with MIT.
And University of Chicago's booth school of business is in sixth place.
For the second year on a row, Harvard and Stanford shared the number one spot.
The University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School was third.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 17 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say 46 min ago
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 30 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds