Wilmington teens honored in memorial services after deadly car accident
March 16, 2013 (WILMINGTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- Memorial services were scheduled Saturday and Sunday for three of the four Wilmington teenagers who were killed when their car went into a creek earlier in the week.
Visitation for Cheyenne Fender and Cody Carter were set for Saturday, while a tribute to Micalah Sembach takes place Sunday.
Matt Bailey was also found inside the car Monday. His funeral was Friday.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits