Wilmington teens honored in memorial services after deadly car accident
March 16, 2013 (WILMINGTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- Memorial services were scheduled Saturday and Sunday for three of the four Wilmington teenagers who were killed when their car went into a creek earlier in the week.
Visitation for Cheyenne Fender and Cody Carter were set for Saturday, while a tribute to Micalah Sembach takes place Sunday.
Matt Bailey was also found inside the car Monday. His funeral was Friday.
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913