Plainfield teen charged with sex crimes
March 18, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A teenager from Plainfield is charged with sex crimes.
Nineteen-year-old Jonathan Fogelman turned himself in to Naperville police last week.
Fogelman is now in Will County Jail charged with two counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse and one count of possession of child pornography.
Authorities say he had an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.
- Riverdale body, Chicago missing girl case merge, police say 19 min ago
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Unclaimed items auctioned off by treasurer's office
- Gary Bettenhausen, race car driver, dead at 72 9 min ago
- Kevin Trudeau to be sentenced in federal court
- Train incident stops Metra at Grayslake during morning commute
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays
- Riverdale body, Chicago missing girl case...
19 min ago