Plainfield teen charged with sex crimes
March 18, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A teenager from Plainfield is charged with sex crimes.
Nineteen-year-old Jonathan Fogelman turned himself in to Naperville police last week.
Fogelman is now in Will County Jail charged with two counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse and one count of possession of child pornography.
Authorities say he had an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 50 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated 53 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
50 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to...
53 min ago