Plainfield teen charged with sex crimes
March 18, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A teenager from Plainfield is charged with sex crimes.
Nineteen-year-old Jonathan Fogelman turned himself in to Naperville police last week.
Fogelman is now in Will County Jail charged with two counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse and one count of possession of child pornography.
Authorities say he had an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.
- Oklahoma tornado in Moore kills dozens 5 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area 6 min ago
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- 2 charged in Markham man's murder
- 3 vehicles involved in Oswego head-on collision 13 min ago
- Detroit Red Wings beat Chicago Blackhawks 3-1
- I-Team: Expanded gambling in Illinois
- Shooting outside Planned Parenthood in Merrillville, Indiana
- 'Pollen tsunami' in Chicago, allergist says
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- abcnews: 200-Lbs. Bear Pulled From Colorado Springs...
- Oklahoma tornado in Moore kills dozens
5 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
6 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos