Drew Peterson son deserved to lose police job, judge rules
March 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The oldest son of convicted killer Drew Peterson won't get his police job back.
A judge ruled Monday that Stephen Peterson deserved to lose his job with the Oak Brook Police Department.
Stephen Peterson was fired in February 2011 after he testified that he accepted three guns from his father while authorities were investigating the disappearance of Drew Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy.
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Thousands gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine 1 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident 22 min ago
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- Proposed law on gun sentencing tweaked
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- Styrofoam product ban proposed in Chicago
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Thousands gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe...
1 min ago