Drew Peterson son deserved to lose police job, judge rules
March 18, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The oldest son of convicted killer Drew Peterson won't get his police job back.
A judge ruled Monday that Stephen Peterson deserved to lose his job with the Oak Brook Police Department.
Stephen Peterson was fired in February 2011 after he testified that he accepted three guns from his father while authorities were investigating the disappearance of Drew Peterson's fourth wife, Stacy.
- Spring-like day followed by snow 8 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial 23 min ago
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket 10 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking 32 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 19 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Photos: Semi overturns, dumps beads on Tri-State
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- Spring-like day followed by snow
8 min ago
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by...
39 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
23 min ago