Northerly Island Charter One Pavilion expanding to hold more people, report says
March 19, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago's Northerly Island could host bigger events soon. Plans to expand the Charter One Pavilion are in place, according to a published report.
The Chicago Tribune reports the plans call for approximately 600 more seats and lawn seating to hold 20,000 people.
Chicago's plan commission was set to meet Thursday at city hall to vote on the $3 million project.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 59 min ago
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River 47 min ago
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home