''Biggest Loser" finale reveals winner from Wheeling
March 19, 2013 (LOS ANGELES) (WLS) -- We found out Monday who's the ''Biggest Loser'' at the end of season 14.
It came down to Danni Allen, 26, and Jeff Nichols. But Danni won the competition, losing more than 120 lbs. She won the grand prize of $250,000.
The contestants and kids who took part also reunited to show their progress. They lost a combined total of more than 1,600 pounds.
Our news partner The Daily Herald reports Allen, a Wheeling native, began the show three months ago at 258 pounds and weighed in at 137 pounds Monday night.
The newspaper says the graduate of Mundelein High School and Clemson University works as an advertising coordinator at Camping World and Good Sam in Lincolnshire and has said if she won the money would come in handy for paying off college loans.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood 15 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 21 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 4 min ago
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business 13 min ago
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night 10 min ago
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
4 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
15 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
21 min ago
- Aperitifs, digestifs enhance meals at Sable
14 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos