''Biggest Loser" finale reveals winner from Wheeling
March 19, 2013 (LOS ANGELES) (WLS) -- We found out Monday who's the ''Biggest Loser'' at the end of season 14.
It came down to Danni Allen, 26, and Jeff Nichols. But Danni won the competition, losing more than 120 lbs. She won the grand prize of $250,000.
The contestants and kids who took part also reunited to show their progress. They lost a combined total of more than 1,600 pounds.
Our news partner The Daily Herald reports Allen, a Wheeling native, began the show three months ago at 258 pounds and weighed in at 137 pounds Monday night.
The newspaper says the graduate of Mundelein High School and Clemson University works as an advertising coordinator at Camping World and Good Sam in Lincolnshire and has said if she won the money would come in handy for paying off college loans.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds