Elburn reverses ban on video gambling
March 19, 2013 (ELBURN, Ill.) (WLS) -- The village board in Elburn voted Tuesday to reverse its ban on video gambling.
Trustees gave several reasons for lifting the ban, including calls by business owners to allow it and the additional revenue they say it would bring. Video gambling is allowed in several surrounding communities.
Elburn is located about 50 miles west of Chicago, in Kane County.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 25 min ago
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary 14 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 9 min ago
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
9 min ago
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Philly...
28 min ago
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
25 min ago
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last...
14 min ago