Mayor launches city-wide healthy vending challenge
March 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Mayor Rahm Emanuel is challenging businesses Chicago business owners to offer up healthier snack options to their workers.
The mayor launched the city-wide healthy vending challenge Wednesday.
The machines offer up about 75 percent more healthy snack options.
So far, 40 percent of the new machines have been installed in city owned buildings.
- Officer in good condition following police chase 53 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...