2 men charged in kidnapping of Frankfort woman
March 20, 2013 (WLS) -- Two men accused of kidnapping a Frankfort woman and forcing her to withdraw money from her bank account have been arrested in Texas.
Police in Sulphur Springs, Texas, about 80 miles northeast of Dallas, say Aaron Anderson and Dorian Yamini were arrested Wednesday morning after a police chase.
Both are due in court on Thursday, where they will face several charges, including unlawful possession of a handgun.
The men were identified in surveillance video at a Crestwood Wal-Mart, where they allegedly used the victim's credit card.
A third man allegedly involved in the kidnapping, Chavell Anderson, turned himself in.
Eventually, the men let the Frankfort woman go.
She told police her captors didn't hurt her.
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in 6 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas