2 men charged in kidnapping of Frankfort woman
March 20, 2013 (WLS) -- Two men accused of kidnapping a Frankfort woman and forcing her to withdraw money from her bank account have been arrested in Texas.
Police in Sulphur Springs, Texas, about 80 miles northeast of Dallas, say Aaron Anderson and Dorian Yamini were arrested Wednesday morning after a police chase.
Both are due in court on Thursday, where they will face several charges, including unlawful possession of a handgun.
The men were identified in surveillance video at a Crestwood Wal-Mart, where they allegedly used the victim's credit card.
A third man allegedly involved in the kidnapping, Chavell Anderson, turned himself in.
Eventually, the men let the Frankfort woman go.
She told police her captors didn't hurt her.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds