Dog photobombs every Craigslist photo of Lakeview East apartment
March 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Looking for an apartment in Lakeview? How about one that's pet friendly?
Where's Fido? A photobombing dog shows up in every picture its owner posted on craigslist of a Lakeview East apartment.
The dog's seen peeking out from around corners, under the kitchen table and behind the bed. The dog is shown in all six photos advertising the "large 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment on the top floor of a courtyard building" on chicago.craigslist.org. In one photo, he's curled up next to the dining room table. In the other, just his ears show.
The $1,900-a-month apartment, which is available on June 15, is the owner writes, "Pet friendly!!" Obviously. Just look at this guy.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos