Dog photobombs every Craigslist photo of Lakeview East apartment
March 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Looking for an apartment in Lakeview? How about one that's pet friendly?
Where's Fido? A photobombing dog shows up in every picture its owner posted on craigslist of a Lakeview East apartment.
The dog's seen peeking out from around corners, under the kitchen table and behind the bed. The dog is shown in all six photos advertising the "large 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment on the top floor of a courtyard building" on chicago.craigslist.org. In one photo, he's curled up next to the dining room table. In the other, just his ears show.
The $1,900-a-month apartment, which is available on June 15, is the owner writes, "Pet friendly!!" Obviously. Just look at this guy.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 35 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 43 min ago
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines under way
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained 25 min ago
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
43 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
35 min ago