Dog photobombs every Craigslist photo of Lakeview East apartment
March 25, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Looking for an apartment in Lakeview? How about one that's pet friendly?
Where's Fido? A photobombing dog shows up in every picture its owner posted on craigslist of a Lakeview East apartment.
The dog's seen peeking out from around corners, under the kitchen table and behind the bed. The dog is shown in all six photos advertising the "large 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment on the top floor of a courtyard building" on chicago.craigslist.org. In one photo, he's curled up next to the dining room table. In the other, just his ears show.
The $1,900-a-month apartment, which is available on June 15, is the owner writes, "Pet friendly!!" Obviously. Just look at this guy.
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook 55 min ago
- 3-year old killed in Rogers Park fire 16 min ago
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm 3 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed 30 min ago
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- Carly Rousso trial date set for fatal DUI crash
- Quarry to resume operations following McCook earthquake 54 min ago
- Chicago River to be dyed green this weekend despite ice
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Political consultant hit by falling ice 40 min ago
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- Starbucks to allow customers to tip via app 15 min ago
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm
3 min ago