Lollapalooza 2013 tickets on sale Tuesday
March 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three-day passes for Lollapalooza 2013 went on sale Tuesday at 10 a.m. CDT.
A limited number of early bird three-day passes were available for $200. But they sold out in about 20 minutes, leaving regular-priced three-day passes available for $235. Prices are inclusive of all service fees. VIP Lolla Lounge passes, Platinum Passes and travel packages will also be on sale.
The Lollapalooza Platinum Pass includes an exclusive air-conditioned Platinum Hospitality Areas access at both ends of the park, access to the Lolla Artist Lounge, dedicated viewing areas, golf carts for getting around the park, catered food and complimentary bars.
Travel packages are also available for out-of-towners or those who want to book a Chicago hotel at the same time.
Lollapalooza is still seeking Chicago restaurants and artists to vend in Lollapalooza's Chow Town, the Lolla Farmers Market and the Green Street Art Market. The applications for each are available at www.lollapalooza.com/experience/ until April 19.
Lollapalooza happens August 2-4, 2013 in Chicago's Grant Park. Rumors have been flying about the acts on this year's bill, with the official lineup announcement April 9. The Chicago Tribune reports headliners include Mumford & Sons, Phoenix, Vampire Weekend and the Killers.
Tickets and show information are available at www.lollapalooza.com.
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie 9 min ago
- Chicago radio legend Larry Lujack dies at 73 28 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road 21 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
9 min ago
- Chicago radio legend Larry Lujack dies at 73
28 min ago