Chicago marchers plead for immigration reform
March 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Hundreds of people march through the Loop Tuesday -- many of them children -- asking for immigration reform in order to keep their families together.
Many children who marched Tuesday said they are U.S. citizens, but their parents are undocumented immigrants, and the majority of them are in the deportation process.
The group is asking for immigration reform that allows children to grow up without the fear of losing their parents.
local, theresa gutierrez
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park 1 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects face detention hearing
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- 7 in :77
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
1 min ago