Search at Gacy's mother's house turns up no bodies
March 26, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A search at the former home of infamous serial killer John Wayne Gacy's mother did not turn up any evidence of human remains.
The Cook County Sheriff's Office said that highly trained dogs, radar and what's called "infrared thermographic imaging" techniques were used to search the property in the 6100-block of West Miami in Chicago.
Gacy was convicted of murdering 33 young men and boys in the 1970's.
Many were buried in the crawl space of his home.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 1 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow 13 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Former suburban Dominick's to become Piggly Wiggly
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- 2 accused of videotaping abuse at nursing home
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with Tillman 12 min ago
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red...
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
1 min ago