Guilty verdict in Naperville road rage crash
March 27, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Plainfield man has been found guilty in a case of road rage that ended in the death of a motorcyclist.
Michael Moreno, 32, was convicted of driving under the influence and causing a death.
Last June, prosecutors say, Moreno was involved in a road rage incident with a 16-year-old.
Moreno chased the teen through Naperville but ended up hitting a motorcycle and killing 63-year-old Gerald Puglise.
Moreno faces up to 29 years in prison.
- Spring-like day followed by snow 29 min ago
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 35 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute