Guilty verdict in Naperville road rage crash
March 27, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Plainfield man has been found guilty in a case of road rage that ended in the death of a motorcyclist.
Michael Moreno, 32, was convicted of driving under the influence and causing a death.
Last June, prosecutors say, Moreno was involved in a road rage incident with a 16-year-old.
Moreno chased the teen through Naperville but ended up hitting a motorcycle and killing 63-year-old Gerald Puglise.
Moreno faces up to 29 years in prison.
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Chicago weather: Temps fall by end of week
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Illinois pension battle brewing after law passes
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Todd Stroger not running for Cook Co. Board
- Operation Santa answers kids' letters, delivers hope
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot 46 min ago