2 taken to hospital after possible stabbing in Winnetka home
March 28, 2013 (WINNETKA, Ill.) (WLS) -- Winnetka Police were on the scene Thursday of what we're told is double stabbing in a home in the 1400-block of Scott.
Fire officials tell ABC7 News that they have taken two people from that home to the hospital.
Police say they're responding to a disturbance there but neighbors say two people were stabbed.
- Spring-like day followed by snow 10 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial 7 min ago
- Energy deal to save city money, but not customers 9 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking 16 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 3 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Photos: Semi overturns, dumps beads on Tri-State
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by...
23 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
7 min ago
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex...
16 min ago