2 taken to hospital after possible stabbing in Winnetka home
March 28, 2013 (WINNETKA, Ill.) (WLS) -- Winnetka Police were on the scene Thursday of what we're told is double stabbing in a home in the 1400-block of Scott.
Fire officials tell ABC7 News that they have taken two people from that home to the hospital.
Police say they're responding to a disturbance there but neighbors say two people were stabbed.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 Skokie residents 39 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 37 min ago
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood 27 min ago
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Libertyville man, 66, claims attack by hospital security 9 min ago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
37 min ago