Missing Crestwood man called family, ex-girlfriend before disappearance
March 29, 2013 (CRESTWOOD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police in suburban Crestwood are searching for a missing man they believe could be in danger.
Twenty-year-old Jim Sylvester hasn't been seen since Wednesday. Police say he placed calls to his family and to an ex-girlfriend just before disappearing and said "Tell everyone I'm sorry."
Sylvester drives a beige 2002, two-door Honda Civic, with Illinois license plate N253967.
Anyone with information should call Crestwood police.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport