Juveniles, adult charged after attacking women on CTA train
March 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Ten juveniles and one adult have been charged with battery following an incident on a CTA Red Line train.
They attacked a group of women who were also riding the train, according to Chicago police.
The incident happened at 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, near State and Monroe.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport