Easter brunch served for homeless families
March 31, 2013 (ORLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- A holiday brunch in the southwest suburbs helps more than 100 homeless families enjoy an Easter celebration.
The Rock Bottom Brewery in Orland Park hosted the brunch.
The brewery teamed up with the Craftworks Foundation, a support organization fighting hunger in the Chicago area to put out a first rate spread, icluding house favorites like pizza and burgers made-to-order.
Organizers say nearly 150 families were served.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at party in Austin
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal 37 min ago
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead 12 min ago
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds 15 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos