Human remains found by kids in Woodridge
March 31, 2013 (WOODRIDGE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Woodridge police have wrapped up their search Sunday night in an area where some bones were found.
The human remains were found by some children Saturday afternoon in a wooded area in the 7900 block of Lemont Road.
The area is taped off and a hole remains where police and the DuPage County Sheriff's officers searched the site.
The county coroner is still examining the remains, and a preliminary dental examination will be performed Monday.
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road 33 min ago
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 6 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated 9 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
6 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to...
9 min ago