Lollapalooza 2013 tickets sold out
April 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- And they're gone! Lollapalooza 2013 tickets -- 3-day, 1-day and VIP -- are sold out.@Lollapalooza tweeted the news on Wednesday morning, including the message to "stay tuned for giveaways coming soon. . ."
The official was Lolla lineup was released on Monday by Lollapalooza founder Perry Farrell, but the lineup had been leaked days before.
Lollapalooza runs from August 2-4 at Chicago's Grant Park.
About 130 bands will play in Chicago's Grant Park during the three-day Lollapalooza Festival. They include The Cure, Phoenix, Thievery Corporation, Tegan and Sara, Cat Power, New Order and Lana Del Rey. Vampire Weekend will just months after their upcoming album, "Modern Vampires of the City," is released in May. The Lumineers, coming off last year's hit "Hey Ho," will also perform.
More information at www.lollapalooza.com.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond 34 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots
- NU women's basketball team committed to autism awareness
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...