Lollapalooza 2013 tickets sold out
April 3, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- And they're gone! Lollapalooza 2013 tickets -- 3-day, 1-day and VIP -- are sold out.@Lollapalooza tweeted the news on Wednesday morning, including the message to "stay tuned for giveaways coming soon. . ."
The official was Lolla lineup was released on Monday by Lollapalooza founder Perry Farrell, but the lineup had been leaked days before.
Lollapalooza runs from August 2-4 at Chicago's Grant Park.
About 130 bands will play in Chicago's Grant Park during the three-day Lollapalooza Festival. They include The Cure, Phoenix, Thievery Corporation, Tegan and Sara, Cat Power, New Order and Lana Del Rey. Vampire Weekend will just months after their upcoming album, "Modern Vampires of the City," is released in May. The Lumineers, coming off last year's hit "Hey Ho," will also perform.
More information at www.lollapalooza.com.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- Suit: Wrestler dating ex pushed man down stairs at custody...
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later
- Photos: Easter traditions explained 57 min ago
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
55 min ago