'Felony Lane' car burglary gang returns to Naperville, police say
April 3, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police in west suburban Naperville believe a gang that specializes in smash-and-grab burglaries has returned to the city.
Investigators say the "Felony Lane Gang," which targets women who leave their purses in their cars, is responsible for at least 15 car burglaries since March.
The gang reportedly uses the stolen information to make false identities.
Police are urging women not to leave their purses in their vehicles under any circumstances.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Metra delays after man hit by train on NW Side 23 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest 14 min ago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago 15 min ago
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- Russia, Crimean politicians discuss referendum
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 7 in :77
42 min ago