Man killed by car may have been riding bike
April 3, 2013 (NORTH RIVERSIDE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police in North Riverside are trying to figure out whether a man was riding a bike or walking when he was killed by a car.
It happened around 3:30 Wednesday morning in the 2300 block of Harlem Avenue.
Investigators say the driver of the vehicle stayed at the scene and cooperated with officers.
The victim, Anthony Catalano of Bolingbrook, was taken to a hospital where he died.
Police say a bicycle was found at the scene, but it's unclear whether Catalano was riding it.
So far, no charges have been filed in the case.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway 50 min ago
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake