Man killed by car may have been riding bike
April 3, 2013 (NORTH RIVERSIDE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police in North Riverside are trying to figure out whether a man was riding a bike or walking when he was killed by a car.
It happened around 3:30 Wednesday morning in the 2300 block of Harlem Avenue.
Investigators say the driver of the vehicle stayed at the scene and cooperated with officers.
The victim, Anthony Catalano of Bolingbrook, was taken to a hospital where he died.
Police say a bicycle was found at the scene, but it's unclear whether Catalano was riding it.
So far, no charges have been filed in the case.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer