Multi-car crash cleared on IB I-57, lanes reopen with delays
April 4, 2013 (WLS) -- Crews have cleared a multi-car crash on inbound I-57 that led to a major backup during the morning commute.
At least four cars were involved in the crash near 111th Street. Three people were transported to local hospitals. None of the injuries appears serious.
All lanes were blocked for awhile early Thursday. Around 7:45 a.m., the wreck was cleared and lanes reopened.
But traffic delays continue with bumper-to-bumper cars from 147th to 111th.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow 17 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island 9 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps 7 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos