Woman injured in Lake Shore Drive DUI crash dies
April 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A woman injured in a crash on Chicago's Lake Shore Drive has died of her injuries.
Verlinda Perry Hill died on Wednesday. She was driving her minivan on Lake Shore Drive Saturday when it was struck by a car near 47th Street. Police say Mareo Nutall, 32, was driving the other car.
Nutall, 32, is already charged with DUI and may now face additional charges due to her death.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 11 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Miley Cyrus, 'Bangerz' tour stops in Chicago 30 min ago
- Set clocks ahead 1 hour for daylight savings
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD