DeKalb man accused of tying up young girls, photographing them
April 4, 2013 (DEKALB, Ill.) (WLS) -- A DeKalb man is charged after police say he tied up then photographed two young girls in his home.
Fifty-six-year-old Robert D. Gahlbeck is charged with two counts of kidnapping and two counts of unlawful restraint.
Police say Gahlbeck is related to one of his alleged victims.
Investigators say the girls were clothed in the photos.
Police do not believe the photographs were posted online.
Anyone with additional information about the incident should contact DeKalb police at (815) 748-8400.
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff 17 min ago
- Girl, about 3, found dead in Riverdale woods 14 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 1 min ago
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos