DeKalb man accused of tying up young girls, photographing them
April 4, 2013 (DEKALB, Ill.) (WLS) -- A DeKalb man is charged after police say he tied up then photographed two young girls in his home.
Fifty-six-year-old Robert D. Gahlbeck is charged with two counts of kidnapping and two counts of unlawful restraint.
Police say Gahlbeck is related to one of his alleged victims.
Investigators say the girls were clothed in the photos.
Police do not believe the photographs were posted online.
Anyone with additional information about the incident should contact DeKalb police at (815) 748-8400.
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports 28 min ago
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game weather
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 36 min ago
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary 4 min ago
- Chicago pastor investigated for child sex abuse
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up 30 min ago
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela 30 min ago
- Shirley MacLaine on Kennedy Center Honors: 'It's about time'
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
36 min ago
- 7 in :77
39 min ago
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports
28 min ago