Murder charges filed in woman's falling death
Police say Daniel Neasom pushed Cynthia Barnes out of a third-floor window and to her death in 2011.
Neasom, 29, is charged with murder. Barnes, 39, was found unresponsive on the sidewalk near 58th and Kedzie in Chicago's Gage Park neighborhood on July 24, 2011. She later died.
Neasom was extradited from South Dakota for Thursday's court appearance. He will appear at noon.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds