CDOT: Chicagoans should report as many potholes as possible
April 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Department of Transportation is asking Chicago residents to report as many potholes as possible this weekend, a push it is calling "Potholepalooza".
They will fill all the potholes reported between April 5 and April 7, CDOT said in a press release.
"This weekend surge in reporting will allow us to address as many potholes as possible until we switch many of the pothole crews to street resurfacing in mid-April," CDOT Commissioner Gabe Klein said in a press release.
CDOT crews have filled nearly 250,000 so far this year, according to officials.
"We are making great progress in filling potholes this spring, but we need Chicagoans to help us identify all of the locations where work needs to be done," Klein said.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet 57 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 55 min ago
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event 54 min ago
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
55 min ago
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing...
57 min ago