Boy, 14, shot and killed in drive-by-shooting on Chicago's West Side
April 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 14-year-old boy was shot and killed in a drive-by shooting on Chicago's West Side Sunday afternoon.
Michael Orozco, his family identified him to ABC7 News, was shot in the chest near 2200 S. Leavitt St. in broad daylight and died at Mount Sinai Hospital Sunday evening.
Police say they have three people in custody and that a weapon was recovered.
local, leah hope
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Lawyer: No more appeals for Crundwell
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout