Boy, 14, shot and killed in drive-by-shooting on Chicago's West Side
April 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 14-year-old boy was shot and killed in a drive-by shooting on Chicago's West Side Sunday afternoon.
Michael Orozco, his family identified him to ABC7 News, was shot in the chest near 2200 S. Leavitt St. in broad daylight and died at Mount Sinai Hospital Sunday evening.
Police say they have three people in custody and that a weapon was recovered.
local, leah hope
- Riverdale body, Chicago missing girl case merge, police say 32 min ago
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Unclaimed items auctioned off by treasurer's office
- Gary Bettenhausen, race car driver, dead at 72 22 min ago
- Kevin Trudeau to be sentenced in federal court
- Train incident stops Metra at Grayslake during morning commute
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays
- Riverdale body, Chicago missing girl case...
32 min ago