Boy, 14, shot and killed in drive-by-shooting on Chicago's West Side
April 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 14-year-old boy was shot and killed in a drive-by shooting on Chicago's West Side Sunday afternoon.
Michael Orozco, his family identified him to ABC7 News, was shot in the chest near 2200 S. Leavitt St. in broad daylight and died at Mount Sinai Hospital Sunday evening.
Police say they have three people in custody and that a weapon was recovered.
local, leah hope
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 56 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
56 min ago