3 kids hurt in Southeast Side fire
April 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three children were recovering Tuesday after they were injured in a house fire.
Flames ripped through a home near 108th Street and Avenue O just before12 a.m. Tuesday.
The youngest victim is 5 years old. The other children are ages 9 and 7. All three inhaled smoke and were taken to a hospital.
None of their injuries was serious.
However, the fire destroyed their home. So far, there was no word on what caused it.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos