School bus collides with Chicago police SUV on South Side
April 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two people were rushed to the hospital after a police squad collided with a school bus on Chicago's South Side at 42nd and King Drive.
No students on the bus were seriously hurt, but a bus aide and an officer were taken to the hospital in good condition.
Eleven people were examined on the scene, according to Chicago Fire Department officials. Nine people refused to be transported.
Investigators are still trying to figure out how the crash happened.
The police car ended up wedged under the driver-side of the bus.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes 30 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 35 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects face detention hearing
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
35 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park...
30 min ago