School bus collides with Chicago police SUV on South Side
April 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two people were rushed to the hospital after a police squad collided with a school bus on Chicago's South Side at 42nd and King Drive.
No students on the bus were seriously hurt, but a bus aide and an officer were taken to the hospital in good condition.
Eleven people were examined on the scene, according to Chicago Fire Department officials. Nine people refused to be transported.
Investigators are still trying to figure out how the crash happened.
The police car ended up wedged under the driver-side of the bus.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation