School bus collides with Chicago police SUV on South Side
April 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two people were rushed to the hospital after a police squad collided with a school bus on Chicago's South Side at 42nd and King Drive.
No students on the bus were seriously hurt, but a bus aide and an officer were taken to the hospital in good condition.
Eleven people were examined on the scene, according to Chicago Fire Department officials. Nine people refused to be transported.
Investigators are still trying to figure out how the crash happened.
The police car ended up wedged under the driver-side of the bus.
- Boy critical after 90 minutes underwater in pond
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- 5 Smart Ways to Spend Your Tax Return Wisely
53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos