School bus collides with Chicago police SUV on South Side
April 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two people were rushed to the hospital after a police squad collided with a school bus on Chicago's South Side at 42nd and King Drive.
No students on the bus were seriously hurt, but a bus aide and an officer were taken to the hospital in good condition.
Eleven people were examined on the scene, according to Chicago Fire Department officials. Nine people refused to be transported.
Investigators are still trying to figure out how the crash happened.
The police car ended up wedged under the driver-side of the bus.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park 5 min ago
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 23 min ago
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
23 min ago