Man found dead on flight from Vegas to O'Hare
April 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An autopsy will be performed Wednesday on a Chicago man who died on a flight to O'Hare Airport.
Forty-one-year-old Christopher Allen was found unresponsive on the Spirit Airlines flight from Las Vegas.
The airline said in a statement that the crew and a paramedic who was on the flight provided medical assistance to Allen.
Police and firefighters met the plane when it landed just before 11 p.m. Monday night.
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Political consultant hit by falling ice 1 min ago
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained