Man found dead on flight from Vegas to O'Hare
April 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An autopsy will be performed Wednesday on a Chicago man who died on a flight to O'Hare Airport.
Forty-one-year-old Christopher Allen was found unresponsive on the Spirit Airlines flight from Las Vegas.
The airline said in a statement that the crew and a paramedic who was on the flight provided medical assistance to Allen.
Police and firefighters met the plane when it landed just before 11 p.m. Monday night.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 1 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van 7 min ago
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality 2 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning...
7 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
1 min ago
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
2 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos