Man found dead on flight from Vegas to O'Hare
April 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An autopsy will be performed Wednesday on a Chicago man who died on a flight to O'Hare Airport.
Forty-one-year-old Christopher Allen was found unresponsive on the Spirit Airlines flight from Las Vegas.
The airline said in a statement that the crew and a paramedic who was on the flight provided medical assistance to Allen.
Police and firefighters met the plane when it landed just before 11 p.m. Monday night.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday 1 min ago
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Tonsil surgery tragedy judge orders life support for girl, 13
- Nigeria mass wedding marries 1,111 couples 22 min ago
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos