Man found dead on flight from Vegas to O'Hare
April 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An autopsy will be performed Wednesday on a Chicago man who died on a flight to O'Hare Airport.
Forty-one-year-old Christopher Allen was found unresponsive on the Spirit Airlines flight from Las Vegas.
The airline said in a statement that the crew and a paramedic who was on the flight provided medical assistance to Allen.
Police and firefighters met the plane when it landed just before 11 p.m. Monday night.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting in West Town 2 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue 22 min ago
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway 31 min ago
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan 42 min ago
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting in...
2 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on...
22 min ago