2 charged in fatal drive-by shooting in Pilsen
April 9, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Charges were filed against two teens in the shooting death of a 14-year-old boy on Chicago's Southwest Side.
Michael Orozco was shot in the chest on South Leavitt in Pilsen while walking from a park where he had just finished playing basketball. Javier Garza, 17, and Damien Garza, 19, are each charged with one count of first-degree murder.
Police say the shooting victim and suspects are gang members.
local, leah hope
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home