Condors spotted on top of Naperville home
April 10, 2013 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Two rare birds have made themselves at home in west suburban Naperville.
Amy Sillito says her parents took the above picture of two condors sitting on the roof of a house.
Condors are among the world's largest flying birds. Experts say they're on the verge of extinction because of hunters and the destruction of their habitats.
But these two seemed to have found a place to stay -- for now.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains