Small fire in Wheaton North High School science lab
April 11, 2013 (WHEATON, Ill.) (WLS) -- A small fire at Wheaton North High School forced students to move to the field house, according to officials.
The fire, which was reported shortly after 7:00 a.m. on Thursday morning, happened in the science lab, according to Community Unit School District 200 officials.
Authorities said the incident happened before school started, and no students were injured.
As students arrived at school, they were directed to the field house.
The high school is located at 701 W. Thomas Street in Wheaton and is a part of a large complex.
- Snow, bitter cold to make for messy commute
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL 53 min ago
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 36 min ago
- Crews battle large fire in unoccupied Skokie building 46 min ago
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee 51 min ago
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- Derrick Smith wants case thrown out for being too 'vague'
- Santa visits cancer patient at Northwestern Hospital
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
36 min ago
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from...
53 min ago
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up...
51 min ago