Problems with O'Hare runway lights on at least 3 runways
April 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There is a problem with some of O'Hare Airport's runway lights.
The lights were flickering on at least three runways as of 10 p.m. Thursday. Planes are no longer using those runways for takeoffs or landings and crews are trying to fix the problem.
It's not clear yet now flights are being affected.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3 46 min ago
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood 37 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 4 min ago
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player 17 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 36 min ago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks 14 min ago
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- CPS to convert Logan Square school into military academy 17 min ago
- Chicago FOP president suspended
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
4 min ago
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
46 min ago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without...
14 min ago
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from...
17 min ago