Problems with O'Hare runway lights on at least 3 runways
April 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There is a problem with some of O'Hare Airport's runway lights.
The lights were flickering on at least three runways as of 10 p.m. Thursday. Planes are no longer using those runways for takeoffs or landings and crews are trying to fix the problem.
It's not clear yet now flights are being affected.
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr. 1 min ago
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years 17 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 5 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978 4 min ago
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Photos: "That happened how?" Bizarre mix-ups
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- 7 in :77
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos