Problems with O'Hare runway lights on at least 3 runways
April 11, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There is a problem with some of O'Hare Airport's runway lights.
The lights were flickering on at least three runways as of 10 p.m. Thursday. Planes are no longer using those runways for takeoffs or landings and crews are trying to fix the problem.
It's not clear yet now flights are being affected.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash 20 min ago
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson 3 min ago
- Mariola Zapalski wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 5 min ago
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake