Man injured during attempted carjacking
April 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are looking for a suspect in an attempted carjacking in the 7900 block of South Ingleside Avenue.
A 58-year-old man was shot in the hand and thigh during the incident, which happened Thursday evening.
He is being treated at Stroger Hospital.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion 47 min ago
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize 32 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 15 min ago
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood 18 min ago
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
15 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
47 min ago
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
32 min ago
- Higher blood pressure threshold OK in older...
29 min ago