Semi-truck jams into viaduct on South Side
April 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A semi-truck jammed into the viaduct at the Norfolk Southern Railroad overpass at 67th and Prairie on the South Side early Friday morning.
The crash knocked several large containers off the flatbed semi, and police closed off the road for several hours.
However, authorities say no one was injured in the incident.
There is no information on damage to the bridge.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits