Semi-truck jams into viaduct on South Side
April 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A semi-truck jammed into the viaduct at the Norfolk Southern Railroad overpass at 67th and Prairie on the South Side early Friday morning.
The crash knocked several large containers off the flatbed semi, and police closed off the road for several hours.
However, authorities say no one was injured in the incident.
There is no information on damage to the bridge.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand