Semi-truck jams into viaduct on South Side
April 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A semi-truck jammed into the viaduct at the Norfolk Southern Railroad overpass at 67th and Prairie on the South Side early Friday morning.
The crash knocked several large containers off the flatbed semi, and police closed off the road for several hours.
However, authorities say no one was injured in the incident.
There is no information on damage to the bridge.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos