Car crashes into bus shelter, injuring woman
April 12, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- One person was injured when a car struck a bus shelter Friday morning, according to authorities.
The crash happened in the 1800 block of South Drake on Chicago's West Side.
Fire department officials say the driver backed into the shelter and sent debris flying.
A woman standing at the shelter was injured. Her condition is unknown.
Police continue to investigate the incident.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow 3 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court to consider Blagojevich transcripts
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos