Body of killed diplomat Anne Smedinghoff arrives in Chicago
April 12, 2013 (WLS) -- The body of Anne Smedinghoff killed in Afghanistan has arrived in Chicago.
Twenty-five-year-old Anne Smedinghoff of River Forest was killed last Saturday in a suicide bombing.
She had just delivered textbooks to school children.
Smedinghoff joined the United States Foreign Service right out of college.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 22 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty 59 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted 9 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend 12 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Dog rescue underway at Lake Michigan
- Foreign military mission barred from Crimea
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 32 min ago
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
59 min ago
- Charles "Peanut" Tillman 5k Walk/ Run
5 min ago