Darien family murders jury selection starts in suspect Johnny Borizov trial
April 16, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Jury selection begins Tuesday in the triple murder trial of Johnny Borizov, the man accused of murdering three members of the Kramer family in Darien in March 2010.
Authorities say the crime was sparked by a custody dispute between Borizov and Angela Kramer, who survived the attack.
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Temps dip to 18-year low, more snow on the way 1 min ago
- Evan Lysacek out of Sochi Games due to injury
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Firefighter crashes van into Ind. home, suffers burns 6 min ago
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- Flossmoor fire injures woman
- Evanston attempted sex assault triggers alert
- O'Hare yoga room opening
- Bobby Rush returning to Congress from leave of absence
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- SNAP: Reaction to Lakeview priest allegations not enough
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- abcnews: Football player suspended for snowball fight
- 7 in :77
- Temps dip to 18-year low, more snow on the...
1 min ago