Amber Alert issued for Maywood child Bryeon Hunter, 1
April 16, 2013 (MAYWOOD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police issued an Amber Alert Tuesday for 1-year-old Bryeon Hunter taken by force during an attack near 5th and Main in Maywood.
Officials say the child was taken from his mother around 2:15 p.m. by three male Hispanics. They were in a black, two-door sports car with tinted windows.
The African-American boy is 2-feet tall and 30 pounds. He was wearing a two-tone, blue stripe long-sleeved shirt, jeans, and brown Nike boots.
The Maywood Police Department is asking for information and assistance from the community. If anyone witnessed the events that led to this incident, they are asked to call Maywood police at (708) 450-4472.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting in West Town 11 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue 31 min ago
- South Korea ferry captain, 2 crew members arrested
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway 40 min ago
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- Woman dies after being rescued from Lake Michigan 51 min ago
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting in...
11 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on...
31 min ago