Amber Alert issued for Maywood child Bryeon Hunter, 1
April 16, 2013 (MAYWOOD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police issued an Amber Alert Tuesday for 1-year-old Bryeon Hunter taken by force during an attack near 5th and Main in Maywood.
Officials say the child was taken from his mother around 2:15 p.m. by three male Hispanics. They were in a black, two-door sports car with tinted windows.
The African-American boy is 2-feet tall and 30 pounds. He was wearing a two-tone, blue stripe long-sleeved shirt, jeans, and brown Nike boots.
The Maywood Police Department is asking for information and assistance from the community. If anyone witnessed the events that led to this incident, they are asked to call Maywood police at (708) 450-4472.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover
- Metra UP West train delayed by freight train
- South Shore Line trains delayed by cold 48 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case
- 7 in 77
46 min ago