Joe Ligon and The Mighty Clouds of Joy to headline Chicago Gospel Festival
Joe Ligon and The Mighty Clouds of Joy will headline this year's Chicago Gospel Music Festival.
The festival runs from June 20 to 23 with performances and events in Chicago's Bronzeville neighborhood, Millennium Park and the Chicago Cultural Center. The lineup was announced on Wednesday.
This year's theme is "The Year of the Choir" and there will be a "Battle of the Chicago Gospel Choirs," with a grand finale on the festival's opening night.
Bishop Hezekiah Walker, Ricky Dillard and Donald Lawrence will play on Sunday night. Other performers include Smokie Norful, John P. Kee, Lecrae and Tamela Mann.
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schiller Park teen arrested, suspected in 30 Park Ridge car...
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Man accused in sex assault of pregnant ex-girlfriend 35 min ago
- Flight from O'Hare slides off STL taxiway
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- abcnews: Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos