SUV crashes into Chicago River in South Lawndale
April 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police say an SUV hit an icy patch and skidded off a bridge and into the Chicago River.
The accident happened in 1600-block of West 28th Street in the city's South Lawndale neighborhood.
Three adults were in the car, but no one was hurt.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bensenville police shooting injures man 45 min ago
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car 12 min ago
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos