Aurora to pick up flood-damaged items for free
April 20, 2013 (AURORA, Ill.) (WLS) -- The city of Aurora is helping residents clean up from recent flooding.
Starting Monday, the city will pick up damaged carpet, drywall and furniture for free.
Resident should set out rolled-up carpet and other items in containers at the curb before 6 a.m. on their trash pick-up day.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville votes to allow MMA fights, with restrictions
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station 39 min ago
- Chicago FOP president suspended
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus