Aurora to pick up flood-damaged items for free
April 20, 2013 (AURORA, Ill.) (WLS) -- The city of Aurora is helping residents clean up from recent flooding.
Starting Monday, the city will pick up damaged carpet, drywall and furniture for free.
Resident should set out rolled-up carpet and other items in containers at the curb before 6 a.m. on their trash pick-up day.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 1 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 13 min ago
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym 16 min ago
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Festival Fridays
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
42 min ago