Baconfest a hit for bacon lovers
April 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- If you are one of the many people who think bacon makes everything better, you were probably at Baconfest Saturday.
More than 120 Chicago chefs were at the event cooking up dishes featuring bacon.
This went on at the UIC Forum on West Roosevelt.
The fifth annual event is so popular that tickets sold out long before Saturday's event.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits