Southwest flight makes rare O'Hare landing
April 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It was a rare sight at O'Hare Airport Saturday night when a Southwest Airlines plane made an unscheduled landing due to a mechanical issue.
Southwest Flight 2187 from Charlotte was supposed to land at Midway, like all Chicago-bound Southwest flights, but was diverted to O'Hare as a precaution.
The plane landed without incident.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- ABC 7 To Go, April 16, 2014
38 min ago
- 'The Chew'?s Carla Hall
56 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos